"Why we like it: This pack deftly handles a huge variety of trips--from gear-intensive day-hikes to winter overnights. And it fits almost everybody." --Backpacker Magazine
The Vaude Simony 40+8 backpack is now is stores and featured in Backpacker Magazine’s 2015 Gear Guide.
For being an amazing mountain-sports backpack, the Vaude Simony is available as a 30+8 liter, 40+8 liter, and a womens 36+8 liter. The Simony is a versatile alpine backpack for year-round climbing, mountaineering, and ski touring and is equipped with some amazing features:
- Snow-shedding molded back panel with an integrated PE sheet for optimum load distribution and stability
- F.L.A.S.H NT adjustable suspension system
- Removable lid that is easily adjustable to various lid heights and equipped with external and internal zip-pockets
- Rope holder located under the lid
- Top-loader with main-compartment zippers on the side
- Map pocket
- Attachment point for ice tools
- Side compression straps
- Side ski attachments
- Removable padded hip belt
- Sternum strap with whistle
- Information panel for alpine emergency situations under the lid
- Opening and internal sleeve for hydration system
Check out the specs on LibertyMountain.com:
Vaude is one of the many brands exclusively distributed in the U.S. by Liberty Mountain. Visit LibertyMountain.com or contact the Liberty Mountain Sales Team to become a Vaude dealer today.
Subscribe to our RSS feed for future articles. SUBSCRIBE NOW.
Like what you read? Share it with a friend.