- "Pamela Shanti Pack Climbs Vedauwoo's Hardest Offwidth" - Rock and Ice Magazine
- "Pamela Pack Makes FA of Vedauwoo's Hardest Offwidth" - Climbing Magazine
- "Pamela Shanti Pack: First Ascent of Vedauwoo's Hardest Offwidth" - DPM Climbing
- "Pamela Shanti Pack Wins The Forever War" - Climberism Magazine
- "Pamela Pack climbs hardest offwidth at Vedauwoo" - PlanetMountain.com
Outside Magazine even launched a extensive athlete profile video on her after she did it.
Now, Edelweiss USA and Liberty Mountain are showing you how Pamela "Shanti" Pack made the first ascent of Forever War 5.13c/d R.
Pamela called the Forever War "the hardest offwidth crack in Vedauwoo" after nabbing the first ascent in June of 2012. "The Forever War is an 85-foot pitch featuring 20 feet of inverted climbing through a steep roof, followed by overhanging arm-bars capped by 30 feet of 5.12a blue-collar groveling. Despite the two bolts, the route still requires a hefty rack." -Pamela "Shanti" Pack
Read Pamela's account of the First Ascent on her blog.