Scott is mostly known around the nation and world for his epic attempts on the east face of Alaska’s Mooses Tooth and the southeast face of Kyzyl Asker in Kyrgyzstan. Obviously his real passion is on alpine and ice ascents, although he is still very keen on trad climbing and loves to dip into sport climbing and bouldering every once and a while.
• Made the first ascent of Levitation and Hail Marys, V WI6 M7 on the south face of the Mooses Tooth in Alaska.
• Developed and made the first ascent of Donkey Punch, M9+ in Provo Canyon, UT.
• Free-solo ascent of Bird Brain Blvd, 7-pitch WI5 M5 in 1 hr 16 mins, near Ouray, CO.
• Redpointed Brother From Another Planet, 5.12+ OW in Indian Creek, UT.
• Redpointed Trench Warfare, 5.12+ OW in Little Cottonwood Canyon, UT.
• Onsighted all of the crux pitches on Moonlights Buttress 5.12d in Zion National Park, UT.
Watch Scott in action:
Plan B Video
Mixed Contusion FA Video